Personality Development & Career Consulting
The Gifts of Personality Development
Insights about one's self and about others: these are the goals of personality development and we offer it here in Career Opportunities Consulting International. In a world full of dynamic personalities, our personality becomes too fluid that sometimes, we fail to recognize the skills and abilities that come with our behavioral makeup. Here at Career Opportunities Consulting International, we help develop the best aspects of your personality and use the same as tools to improve the aspects that need reinforcement. Personally, the enhancement of your self-image and self-esteem is an end we are eyeing. Professionally, making you excel in your career path is what we envision.
The Benefit of Career Consulting
We consult with you, to help you match your talents and abilities on how to go about using your degree and training to your best advantage. COCIC will help you find a clear path and realistic vision to better yourself and your career path.
What do we do?
How do we do it?
Personality Development & Career Consulting
USA J1 Internship/ Traineeship
Apply now and send your resume for a great opportunity to enhance your skills, gain professional training, live and learn the American culture!
An Internship/ Traineeship or Management in Training opportunity in America is a great way to enhance your skills in the field of your interest, specialized in
Food & Beverage:
This experience will expand your passion in the industry you have chosen to study.
It will open doors to allow you to further your career and experience the exciting way of life in America.
The J1 programs start at 6 months to 12 months (non-culinary up to 18 months).
We offer PAID placements in the field of hospitality.
J1 Program Lengths:
- 6 months (Hotel/ F&B/ Culinary)
- 12 months (Hotel/ F&B/ Culinary)
- 18 months (Hotel/ F&B)
- Step 1 Apply – Receive CV/ Resume & Cover Letter/ Letter of Intent
- Step 2 Qualify Pass – Skype or Personal Interview with COCIC
- Step 3 Register – Gather Required Documents & Prepfor Interviews
- Step 4 Interview – Interviewwith Visa Sponsor/ Host Company
- Step 5 Offer – from Host Company & J1 Visa Process
- Step 6 US Embassy – Interview
- Set Up USEmbassy Appointment
- Step 7 Departure Orientation – Prepare to leave for USA Flight/ Accommodation
- Step 8 Arrival in USA – Hotel Orientation & Start J1 Program
To qualify for an Internship/ Traineeship or Management Training Program in the United States you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must possess sufficient English language skills.
J1 candidate should be able to read, speak & write in English,
to successfully complete the Internship/ Traineeship.
- Must have a mature level of thinking and a suitable personality to participate
and benefit from this International experience.
There are two programs under the J1 visa:
How to qualify for the Internship Program:
- students currently enrolled at a school/ university with a degree or certificate
- granting post-secondary institution outside the United States
- recent graduates within 12 months (1 year)
- with a degree or certificate granting post-secondary institution
How to qualify for the Traineeship Program:
- graduates with a degree or certificate granting post-secondary institution
- with one year of work experience outside the United States or
- non-graduates or under-graduates with five (5) years of work experience outside the United States
Experience and Education needs to be in the same field (Hospitality: Hotel/ Restaurant/ Culinary) for the International Internship/ Training Program.
- Submit your resume
- Skype interview with COCIC
- Submit required documents*
- Promote to Host Company
- Skype video or phone interview with Host Company
- COCIC Interview Preparation
- Interview with Host Company
- Process J1 Visa (DS-7002; DS-2019; SEVIS)
* Required Documents:
- Cover Letter
- Passport Copy (Biography Page with the Photo)
- Diploma/ Degree Copy or School Certificate(s) and/or Work Reference(s)
- Referral/ Recommendation Letters (2)
- COCIC Terms and Conditions
- Program Fee
Find Your Place in the World
Career Opportunities Consulting International is a Corporation duly registered under Securities and Exchange Commission with interests in career consultation and skill enhancements; to develop paths towards clients growth and training opportunities.